Press at the Convention
Please note that press registration is available only for those individuals whose primary occupation is reporting for media outlets. We especially welcome journalists who cover the areas of interest to the right-to-life movement. Media credentials and a photo ID are required. Please review the credentialing info below for requirements.
Journalists interested in covering the annual National Right to Life Convention must be credentialed by the NRLC Communications Department. Credentials may be requested by completing the registration form here:
http://www.nrlc.org/communications/pressreg. Credentials must be requested NO LATER THAN 5PM CDT, Tuesday, JUN 26, 2018. No on-site credential registration will be accepted.
To qualify for NRLC 2018 press credentials, you must meet one of the following criteria for a member of the media:
- Be affiliated with a nationally, regionally or locally recognized media outlet or publication
- Hold an editorial title, such as reporter, editor and the like
- Be a freelance writer/reporter on assignment with a recognized media outlet or publication
Pre-registered media can pick up their NRLC 2018 credentials at the Communications Department Press Room beginning Wednesday, June 27 at 3pm CDT. A media credential and a photo ID must be presented to pick up your NRLC 2018 press credentials.
Journalists who are granted credentials for the entire convention must sign-in with the press office each daily.
Please note that credentials may be withheld at the discretion of the Communications Department to any of the following:
- Persons solely for the purpose of writing or gathering material for books, short films or movies.
- Representatives of syndicated television or cable programmers who are not producing programs for immediate news coverage (i.e., to air within 24 hours).
- Telephone reporting services.
- Online entities not specifically referenced herein.